Team Member Profile: Kelly Gardner
1. What is your favorite thing to do on a Sunday?
I am a kickball nut. On Sunday I go to the beach and hang out with my kickball buddies. We are so lucky to live here in San Diego, for having the most beautiful beaches and for all those amazing folks who keep our natural resources clean and safe.
2. What was the last thing you bought?
Two giant suitcases which I had to buy following an even bigger spending spree in Milan, Barcelona and Rome. My wardrobe is now overflowing but it was certainly worth it.
3. When you were a kid what did you want to be when you were older?
A marine biologist – I love animals and I love the ocean.
4. Weirdest communications story?
It isn’t really a weird story, but my claim to fame at KCD PR is that I have sat at every single desk – including reception, in my two years at the firm.
5. And finally, what do you like the most about working at KCD PR?
The smart and fun people, oh and the free snacks 🙂