Wonders & Blunders: That Reporter Covering Your Business Just Might be a VC Ready to Invest
- Financials are historically tech averse
- Fintech can compete on a wide economic frontage
- Fintech is grounded in a strikingly efficient economic model
- Fintech investment dynamics are intensifying
TwinRock Partners CEO Alex Philips weighs in on whether U.S. investors should look northward:
- The most lucrative answer to that query requires a contrarian mindset, a willingness to look beyond popular and trendy investments in favor of assets that have been struggling.
- Economic opportunities in Canada are at a prime due to an economic expansion and the U.S. market hitting a peak.
- Look into Canada to help enhance the value of your portfolio.
10th Annual Crunchies Awards
Considered the Oscar Awards of tech, Crunchies is the annual award show put on by TechCrunch to recognize and celebrate the most compelling startups, internet and technology innovations of the year.
Where: San Francisco War Memorial Opera House
When: February 6, 2017